|Published:||about 1 month ago|
* Build effective working relationships with customers.
* Understand customer requirements, ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
* Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and
* Offer advice and solutions to customers, maximising profitable sales and margin.
* Issuing all quotes and pricing to customers.
* Process on system all orders.
* Customer service both face to face and over the telephone.
* Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
* Support the wider team, with working to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
* Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Administrator - Buildbase Glasgow
Job location: Glasgow
* Knowledge of all the Microsoft packages...
- Yard Supervisor - Buildbase Airdrie
Job location: Airdrie
* Motivating and organising the team to a...
- Office Apprentice - PDM Dumfries
Job location: Dumfries
* Participate fully in the day to day ope...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs