|Published:||26 days ago|
* Participate fully in the day to day operation of the branch, in order to ensure that our customers receive the best customer service.
* Make the most of your Apprenticeship by attending all meetings relating to the scheme and take full advantage of the learning opportunities available to you.
* Commit to and maximise the use of 20% of working hours provided for “off the job” training.
* Demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible and resilient attitude when dealing with both customers & colleagues.
* Work as part of a team within the branch to meet required deadlines and or targets.
* Understand that the role is a mix of all aspects of the business from office and computer-based tasks, dealing with customers face to face, and on the phone.
* Make suggestions for improving the way we work using your skills and knowledge which you bring to this role.
* You’ll be given the training to fully contribute to the branch, which will include safely loading company and customer vehicles.
- Administrator - Buildbase Glasgow
Job location: Glasgow
* Knowledge of all the Microsoft packages...
- Yard Supervisor - Buildbase Airdrie
Job location: Airdrie
* Motivating and organising the team to a...
- Office Apprentice - PDM Dumfries
Job location: Dumfries
* Participate fully in the day to day ope...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs