|Published:||3 months ago|
Typical Tasks & Activities
* Use the Microsoft packages to word-process various documents including spreadsheets.
* Create financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
* Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
* Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist the branch manager and sales team.
* Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to relevant policies and procedures.
* Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences etc as appropriate.
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
* Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
* File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
* Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary to support the branch.
Skills & Experience
* Organised and pay meticulous attention to detail
* Positive and can-do attitude
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate
* Previous experience of Merchanting industry
Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm and alternate Saturdays 9am – 1pm.
- Sales Advisor - PDM Buildbase - PDM Dumfries
Job location: Dumfries
Sales: * Build effective working relation...
- Showroom Consultant - PDM Buildbase - Buildbase Aberdeen
Job location: Aberdeen
* Produce professional design packages ...
- Driver & Warehouse/Yard Operative - PDM Buildbase - PDM Glasgow
Job location: Glasgow
* Driving our HGV/LGVs on pre-planned rou...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs