|Published:||2 months ago|
Typical Tasks & Activities
* Provide an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service
* Ensure that the vehicle is road worthy by carrying out appropriate checks on a routine basis
* Ensure that the vehicle is driven and maintained in an appropriate and courteous manner and in line with legislation, health and safety guidelines and company policy
* Report any vehicle defects immediately to line/branch manager
* Ensure that any essential documents are completed in a timely and efficient manner
* Build effective working relationships with customers
* Responsible for ensuring all orders are correctly loaded onto the vehicle in line with health and safety procedures and proper documentation is completed prior to departure in order that goods can be tracked
* Ensure that delivery notes have correct signatures as per company policy
* Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious always
* To perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company
7.5 T and Van Driver
44.5 hrs per week
- Sales Advisor - PDM Buildbase - PDM Dumfries
Job location: Dumfries
Sales: * Build effective working relation...
- Showroom Consultant - PDM Buildbase - Buildbase Aberdeen
Job location: Aberdeen
* Produce professional design packages ...
- Driver & Warehouse/Yard Operative - PDM Buildbase - PDM Glasgow
Job location: Glasgow
* Driving our HGV/LGVs on pre-planned rou...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs